Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moving on!

If you are wondering about the silence on my blog so far this July, it's because Douglas and I have just moved! We had planned to move into our new apartment on July 1st, but the best laid plans o' mice and men... 10 days later, we finally got in. The past week has been spent unpacking and organizing, with a little biscotti-baking thrown in when I needed a break.

Since I haven't had reliable Internet access lately, I'm working up a backlog of projects and things to post about... hopefully they'll be unleashed soon! :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Aurora said...

It's quite understandable that you haven't had much time for blogging of late. :) Hope the moving went well, and I hope you will share some photos here soon! ;)

1:37 PM  
Blogger Luci said...

How lovely! Congratulations on your new apartment! Hope all is well with the baby :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Kiri said...

Sounds like you've been busy! I hope all went well with your move.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Congratulations on the move. We're about to move too - I think it's a good way of being forced to de-clutter, though we've got a month left til we move, and I haven't started that yet!

3:30 AM  
Blogger ~ Shannon said...

Congratulations on your move! We're still in the process, so I can empathize! :-)

I can't wait to see your projects and posts! Thank you so much for making your blog is such a peaceful, refreshing place to visit!

Love in Christ,
Shannon

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home