Sunday, January 06, 2008

Change is a-comin'!

I'll shortly be leaving home for an extended visit to relatives in Ohio in order to help care for my grandmother, who recently broke her hip, and to do some work for my uncle. I'll still have Internet access while I'm there, but I'm not sure yet how much I'll be able to post here. I will be taking a "sewing fast" as I'm not up to the task of figuring out how to carry my sewing machine on the airplane (though I know how Anna feels). I am planning on taking my camera, however, so I'll try to get any decent photographs uploaded when I can. :)

Blessings to you all in the New Year!

4 Comments:

Blogger ~ Shannon said...

I'll miss reading your blog while you're away -- I hope you are able to find time to post occasionally. I hope your grandmother recovers quickly from her broken hip. How wonderful that you will be able to help her!

Thank you so much for your blog; I enjoy it greatly!

Yours in Christ,
Shannon (Jo March from the S&S Board)

4:43 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

I hope your grandmother heals well. I'm looking forward to more of your photos!

12:31 AM  
Blogger Polly said...

How fortunate your family is to have to to help them like this! I hope your grandmother's hip heals and that you enjoy spending some time with her.

Don't be gone from blogging too long! :)

10:01 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thank you for the well wishes for my grandmother! She is healing more every day, and I'm glad to be here helping her out.

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home