Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Nathan's coming home!

My older brother, Nathan, is flying home tomorrow. In anticipation of his arrival, I thought I'd post a few pictures of us from Christmases Past. (This is also a study in historical fashion.)


1985


1988


1994


2006

(How do ya like that handsome beard?? Alas, it is no more!)


I'd like to point out that my mom made all of my dresses, except in the last photo (I made the black dupioni jacket, but the dress was purchased). You can see that sewing's in my blood. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

I love the photos!! You two look so cute as a 'matching' (or coordinating) brother-sister duo!! Love the clothes!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Oh, I love that black jacket! The photos are wonderful! Hm, in our 1988 family photo, we didn't look quite so put together--I think I have a band-aid on my knee, and it's quite noticeable, among other things (like crying babies).

11:49 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Thanks, Polly and Serena! I think my favorite is 1988, too. Serena, we have our share of "those" family photos, too. :)

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lauren Christine said...

Awww, How cute!! I just loved seeing those!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home