Monday, September 10, 2007

Autumn is here

Yesterday, the weather cooled off considerably and today we awoke to a drizzly, gray morning. Actually, I love this kind of weather (in moderation) as it reminds me of Scotland. Mom has been lighting candles around the house today and at some point this week I'm sure we will get out the fall decorations to brighten our home. I love the comfortable rituals that accompany the changing seasons, and the surety we possess that...
While the earth remains,
Seedtime and harvest,
Cold and heat,
Winter and summer,
And day and night
Shall not cease.


--Genesis 8:22

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Christine said...

I eagerly await our own drizzly fall mornings! :) I think they are splendid.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Serena said...

Mmm, I love fall, and I love clouds and rain!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Family W said...

We had the same thing this morning. Cooler temperatures, overcast skies with rain. It's definitely 'candle-light' weather. :)

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home