Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby hangers

My mom sent me some wooden baby hangers that she found at a store that was going out of business. They are a great shape, but they were plain white with an ugly "Taggies" logo smack in the middle. Using this tutorial, I gave them a facelift with scrapbooking paper. The end result is quite worthy of display.


The crocheted blanket on which they're laying was one of the many beautiful handmade gifts given to Edmund. It amazes me how the birth of a baby inspires women to get so creative with their hands!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mom D. said...

Very cute transformation! Much better than just covering up the label with a baby sticker. :-) I knew you would be able to creatively convert them. I will have to pass on the picture to the Sweet Peas ladies.

11:29 PM  
Blogger Kiri said...

How adorable!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Polly said...

What a fabulous idea--they look so pretty all spruced-up!

I have crocheted hanger covers my great-grandmother made years ago. I still have not figured out how she did it, but I love them--purple and cream, very pretty indeed!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home