Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A humorous anecdote

I'm "keeping house" for Dad for two days while Mom is in Kansas. Today I cooked him some pancakes and scrambled eggs for lunch. I set out all sorts of tempting syrups and toppings for the pancakes, including some homemade corncob syrup, which I later noticed had some mold growing inside. Here's an exchange from our tête-à-tête lunch:

SELF: [horrified, having just watched Dad pour said corncob syrup on his pancake] Dad, that syrup was moldy!
DAD: Well, it tastes all right and I kind of poured it out the non-moldy side.

:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, that's Dad alright :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Lauren Christine said...

This sounds a lot like my father and brother! :)
blessings,
Lauren (from the S&S board)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Serena said...

My dad would have done the same thing. Thanks for the laugh!
QueenOrual from S&S Board

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home